Call center interviewers - Job offer
What job do we offer?
We are looking for interviewers for work done entirely from home.
The job is to lead telephone interviews using our system (software), to which you can connect using your computer. During the work shift you will be followed by a supervisor who will help you and will monitor the work done.
2 work shifts are available (Italian time):
Afternoon: 13: 30 - 17: 00
Evening: 17: 00 - 21: 00
To start interviewing / interviewing for Demetra Opinioni.net Srl the following requirements are required
- Having a PC it's a ADSL Internet connection (fast)
- Have the browser Google Chrome installed on your PC
- To be in possession of USB headphones with microphone
- Speaking good Italian (C1 level)
- Don't be shy and have excellent relationship skills
How to start working with us?
In order to become our interviewer, you must first register with our system and create your personal account from which you will work.
When you have registered, by filling out the registration form, you will receive an email with the credentials (login and password) to access our system.
Keep them, you'll need them!
Before starting to work you will need to prove that you are able to do this job.
You will then need to take an initial assessment test, which consists of a series of tests that will allow us to better understand your language skills.
After you have completed the test, one of our supervisors will evaluate it and contact you to inform you of the outcome. If your test will have successful, you will also be notified of all the information and details regarding the work, such as the working methods, shifts, pay, etc.
Thanks and good continuation!
Our interviewers work from home PC and a couple of USB headphones with microphone, using the our Call Center software and can reside in any country.
What is the evaluation test?
The evaluation test lasts approximately +15 minutes and consists of:
- Oral presentation of at least 1 minute;
- Reading aloud of a text in Italian;
- Make an oral summary of a text;
- Write the short summary of an audio recording;
- Connection verification;
To apply, you will need to complete all these tests. You will be contacted when you have completed all the tests.
The test must be done by PC.
Our Interviewers say about us ...
Positive aspects of working with us
Other aspects mentioned by our interviewers ...
- Possibility of adapting the work to other daily activities;
- The working hours and the mobility sectors, ie the possibility of do the job anywhere;
- It is a stimulating activity with the convenience of being able to play from home, at home;
- Schedule flexibility in the sense that I can choose which days and shifts I can do;
- The good thing is that someone always follows you if you have problems;
- La flexibility of working days, the possibility of working from the comfort of home;
- Possibility to choose times, seriousness and accuracy in paymentsi;
- The availability and help of supervisors training is excellent;
- Fairness, and it's not a boring job like others, like sales or anything else you have to say or do the same things every day, far from it;
- Compared to other inbound or outbound jobs stress is practically zero;
- Ability to choose how much and when to work;
- Secure payment, Work from home without wasting time and money on transportation, Possibility to choose work shifts, Learning new things by doing interviews, Moving around and being able to work, Working with professional people;
Fill out this form and take the evaluation test to apply
You will not be contacted before completing the initial assessment test!
THE TEST MUST BE MADE BY PC(computer)!
If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.